SummerHouse Bay Cove is the number-one choice amongst many older adults in Biloxi, MS, owing to our wide range of world-class senior living amenities and innovative senior living programs. We have a dedicated team of healthcare and service professionals onboard that strives to deliver exceptional support and premium care to our residents. If you are looking to retire in Biloxi, MS, we welcome you to come to explore our retirement community to experience for yourself the enriching senior lifestyle that you stand to enjoy.
Biloxi is a city in Mississippi located on the Gulf of Mexico. It is a popular tourist attraction known for its casinos and the Biloxi lighthouse that can be found right next to Biloxi Beach. Visitors are also attracted to the Maritime and Seafood Industry Museum which showcases exhibits on seafood processing and boatbuilding.
Recreational Parks Around Biloxi
- Gulf Islands National Seashore-Davis Bayou Area: This quiet park has a deck that is great for relaxing. It is located far enough from the noise of Biloxi but still near enough for it to be accessible in just several minutes.
- Biloxi Town Green: This park offers a tranquil atmosphere that lets you escape the hustle and bustle of city life. It is located in downtown Biloxi and it hosts various events that are open to the public.
- Popps Ferry Causeway Park: This park sits on the Back Bay just below Popps Ferry Bridge. It offers plenty of amenities such as a kayak launching area, boat launch, ramped walkways, outdoor pavilions, fishing waterfronts, and a bait shop.
Popular Arts & Entertainment Near Biloxi
- Saenger Theater: A good old theater to head to for orchestras, plays, inauguration, meetings, and others. It is a historical landmark that is one of the highlights of Biloxi.
- Beau Rivage Theater: Offers various genres of shows performed by outstanding cast members. A nice theater with excellent sound and light quality.
- Ohr-O’Keefe Museum of Art: This is a non-profit art museum that is dedicated to the ceramics of George E. Ohr.
Recommended Dining and Shopping Outlets Near Biloxi
- Edgewater Mall: A place lined with a wide array of shops for all ages. Find quality apparel and other name-brand items here.
- Gulfport Premium Outlets: Good variety of stores and several dining options with great ambiance.
- Village Square Mall: Offers a broad selection of dining options including Mexican food and other international cuisines.
Best Schools Near Biloxi
- Biloxi Public School System (includes K-12)
- Harrison County School District (includes K-12)
Why Choose SummerHouse Bay Cove?
SummerHouse Bay Cove is well-known for our memory care program that offers specialized care to older adults with Alzheimer’s disease and dementia. We also offer quality senior assisted living that provides assistance for daily living activities and basic medical needs. Our resort-style retirement community has a wide selection of senior apartment homes that come readily equipped with modern fixtures and top-of-the-line appliances for comfortable and convenient senior living. To enjoy a content, worry-free retirement, become a resident of SummerHouse Bay Cove today. Our senior living professionals are ready to help you achieve a deep sense of achievement.
To learn more about living in SummerHouse Bay Cove, feel free to contact us today.